Designated shopping hours for Kupuna and those at high risk in Maui County
- Hasegawa Store
- Kūpuna shopping hours: 7am-8am daily.
- Phone orders will be taken at 248-7079 Mondays and Tuesdays for Tuesday parking lot pickup between 7–9am.
- Open Monday – Friday: 7am-7pm, Saturday & Sunday: 7am-5:30pm
- Hana Ranch Store
- Kūpuna shopping 9-10am
- otherwise open normal hours 6:00am-7:30pm
- fill propane tanks M-F 8:00-11:30am and 12:30-3:15pm, and weekends noon-2:00pm
- Costco Tuesday and Thursday 8a.m. – 9a.m.
- Foodland will set aside the first hour of business at stores statewide on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to serve only those 60 and older and their caretakers. The program will start March 19 and continue through March 31.
- Safeway stores will open from 6 – 9 a.m. on Tuesdays/Thursday mornings for seniors.
- Tamura’s Market will open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:15 to 8 a.m. through March 30 for seniors (age 60 and older) and an accompanying family member or caregiver.
- Target will reserve the first hour of shopping on Wednesdays for senior citizens and those at high risk from 7 – 8 a.m.
- Times Supermarkets will reserve the first hour of its store opening every day for seniors and people with serious chronic medical conditions. The change will go into effect March 20 until further notice.
- Walmart will reserve from 6 – 7a.m on Tuesday mornings for seniors March 24 – April 28.
- Whole Foods Market stores will open daily for seniors 60 plus at 7 a.m.
- Island Grocery Depot Monday and Wednesday 6:30a.m. -7:30a.m.
- Pukalani Superette Wednesday 7a.m.-8a.m. Sunday 7a.m.-9a.m.
- Walgreens Tuesday 8a.m.-9a.m. and drive thru pickup daily
- Mana Foods MWF 8-9am