Festivals of Aloha heads to the East Maui town of Hāna this week, kicking off with a parade through Hāna Town on Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022.
A full list of activities in Hāna are provided below:
Saturday, Oct. 15:
- Parade: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Entertainment at Hāna Ballpark from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Sports Night from 5 to 9 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 16:
- Fishing Contest at Hāna Bay from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Play Day from 1 to 3 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 17:
- Traditional Lei making Class at the Hāna-Maui Resort from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Sports Night from 5 to 9 p.m. at Hāna Ballpark
Tuesday, Oct. 18:
- Floral & Lei Contest from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Hāna Farms
- Karaoke Night at Hāna Ballpark 6 to 9 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 19:
- Kupuna Luncheon at the Hāna-Maui Resort, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 20:
- Talent Show at Hāna Bay, 5 to 9 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 21:
- Taro Contest at Hāna Bay, 5 to 6 p.m.
- ‘Ulu, Pohole & Poke Contest
- Pō Hawaii and Aloha Attire Contest, 6 to 10 p.m.